Reserve an area for the exclusive use of operators, protecting them from moving vehicles and preventing from passing the areas with machinery and equipment;
Install the Impact Safety Barriers even on pavements with obvious differences in levels in order to guarantee the safety in the area.
SOLUTIONS PROPOSED BY STOMMPY
After a careful analysis of customer’s needs and from the layout received from them, a technical solution that could provide safety to the mixed areas of the facility was developed.
The choice of the most suitable impact safety barriers is motivated by a scientific and objective method that takes 3 fundamental steps into consideration:
- Collection of weight and speed data of used vehicles in the individual business areas;
- Calculation of the impact energy risk of the Customer’s vehicles, to identify the necessary resistance level of the impact safety systems to be applied;
- Verification of the operating width, to choose the most suitable impact safety barriers for the available working area.
- Scientific and analytical approach to the client’s project;
- Maximum seriousness and objectivity in the technical and economic evaluation of the project;
- Certification of Resistance of the impact safety barriers, entrusted by an accredited Certifying Body ACCREDIA;
- Healthcare Certification of impact safety barriers, entrusted by an accredited Certyfying Body ACCREDIA;
- Important reduction of maintenance costs after installation of impact safety barriers, thanks to the quality and the unique construction philosophy applied.
Impact Safety Modular Bollard D140 H1100
Impact Safety Modular Bollard D140 H770
Impact Safety Modular Bollard D140 H440
Impact Safety Guardrail D120 H185 R
Impact Safety Double Guardrail D120/70 H 1000
Pedestrian swing gate Two - Way
DURATION OF THE INSTALLATION
SPECIALIZED TECHNICIANS ENGAGED:
2 technicians of STOMMPY Installation Team