This project was designed to secure various areas by the type of vehicles passing through, the elements to be protected, and the function of the protection itself.
- Protecting doors, forklift charging bays, electrical panels and escape routes at risk of collision with goods vehicles;
- Complying with all legal requirements on health and safety at the workplace, in accordance with the highest relevant standards applied by the Customer;
- Drastically lowering company maintenance costs and guaranteeing the fastest return on investment;
- Installing a guaranteed, safe anchoring system that does not damage the floor and can withstand both everyday knocks and the worst accidents.
SOLUTIONS PROPOSED BY STOMMPY
After a careful analysis of customer’s needs and from the layout received from them, a technical solution that could provide safety to the mixed areas of the facility was developed.
The choice of the most suitable impact safety barriers is motivated by a scientific and objective method that takes 3 fundamental steps into consideration:
- Collection of weight and speed data of used vehicles in the individual business areas;
- Calculation of the impact energy risk of the Customer’s vehicles, to identify the necessary resistance level of the impact safety systems to be applied;
- Verification of the operating width, to choose the most suitable impact safety barriers for the available working area.